NEW GEMINI CV-MULTI-7
Machining Centre with Turning Capability
- Coil capacity: 4.50 mm diameter
- Toolhead speed: 6,000 to 8,000 r.p.m.
- Number of turning tools: 2
- Straightening speed: 500 to 3,800 r.p.m.
- Maximum straightening length: 74.00 mm
Spindle speeds rotating table: 18,000 r.p.m. max.
A new machining centre with turning capability CV-MULTI-7, working from coil. Which will offer efficiency, profitability and optimal cycle time.
The rotating headstock is a very precise mechanical assembly and is used for the turning and parting off “pipe free”.
The two solid carbide constant profile tools are re-ground easily and all radial and axial adjustments are made with micrometric screws.
To facilitate access to the cutting tools, and guide bush, it allows the use of a centering microscope to adjust very accurately the tool positioning.
The material feed is controlled by two feed rollers. The pressure of the feed rollers can be adjusted to eliminate all possible marks on the outside of the material.
The straightening device is fitted by five rotating straightening holders and carbide pads.
The rotating table has 6 stations:
- One is used to pick up the turned part and allows pipe free part off.
- 4 stations can be used for Milling, Centering, Drilling, Tapping/Threading, Knurling, Marking, etc… (NC control)
These 4 stations can work simultaneously with the turning system.
- One station is used for unloading of the finish component, or used to transfer the part to a second rotating table to work on the other side of the component. (Optional Equipment).
The CV-system is a camshaft speed variator and allows for fine turning of the feed rates. Programming is extremely easy and adjustments can be made while the machine is running. Productivity can be improved and very little maintenance is needed, as there is no gear box. Gear changes are also eliminated.
Large cutting oil tank, large swarf tray, easy access for setting and total enclosure of the machine assure long run in clean and quiet environment.